Bus Transfers To and From Colorado Springs Airport
Other Transfer Options
Buses from Colorado Springs Airport with Bus Routes and Times
Mountain Metro Transit (MMT) provides buses in Colorado Springs. Buses are the metro's public transportation.
It is the primary source of clean, safe, efficient, and economical public transportation in the Pikes Peak region providing over 11,000 one-way daily trips.
Bus passengers may purchase tickets online by downloading MMT's application or the company's official website.
Fare boxes are also provided inside the bus; thus, it accepts bills and coins. However, it is advised for passengers to prepare the exact amount to pay upon boarding. Neither the bus driver nor the fare box can provide change.
Here are the following MMT bus rates:
- The basic fare for a single adult aged 19 to 59 is $1.75
- For young ages, six to18, Medicare or Disabled, and Senior Citizens ages 60 and up, the bus fare is $.85
- The bus ride is free for children ages five and younger, with one paying adult.
- Transfers are free and must be issued upon request with a paid fare. However, transfers are only good for two hours and three rides on one-way trips.
- The one-month unlimited (one-way trips) costs $63.00
- The special one-month ride ticket for ages 6 to 18, Medicare cardholders, disabled persons, and Senior Citizens costs $31.00
- The regular fare rate for adults with 20 one-way trips costs $32.00
- The particular 20-day ride ticket for ages 6 to 18, Medicare cardholders, disabled persons, and Senior Citizens cost $16.00
- The Day Pass with unlimited rides on fixed-route buses costs $4.00. However, note that Day Passes expire at midnight on activation.
Travelers interested in taking the public bus may purchase tickets at MMT's Transit Administration Office, Downtown Terminal, Citadel Transfer Mall Center, Pikes Peak Community College Centennial Campus, El Paso County, and Citizens Service Center.
Bus transfer services to and from Colorado Springs Municipal Airport are also accessible at the ground transportation area outside the terminal building.
For further details on bus fares, routes, and schedules, visit MMT's official website https://coloradosprings.gov/mountain-metro/page/fares-tickets.